Release: v0.14.0. (Installation, Release Notes)
The development process
Provisioning & Deploying Your Project
RapidSMS contrib applications
- default - Sends a pre-defined default
response to messages that are not handled by any other application.
- echo - A collection of two simple handlers that
can assist you in remote debugging.
- handlers - Extensible classes that help you
create RapidSMS applications quickly.
- httptester - Helps you test your project
by sending fake messages to RapidSMS to see how it responds.
- locations - Defines the Location model,
which helps you map custom locations and points in your project.
- messagelog - Maintains a record of all
messages sent and received by RapidSMS.
- messaging - Provides a web interface
through which you can send messages to Contacts.
- registration - Provides a web interface
for creating, updating, and deleting RapidSMS contacts.
The RapidSMS open-source project